dinsdag 30 september 2008


Hi,

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resist who/what I really am.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to occupy myself with something else than who I really am.
I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to not have time for who I really am.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear who I really am.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of becoming who I really am.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give no space in myself for who I really am.

The choice is between being in control and being who/what I really am.

Tension in the lower jaw.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be in a thrill wether I will become who/what I really am.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to rather be in a thrill wether I become who/what i really am than realize this.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think the realization of who/what I really am to the future.

Geen opmerkingen: