woensdag 24 september 2008

polarities


Hi,
today I applied Sf on beliefs in polarities that occurred:

within the law<=>outside the law
obedient<=>disobedient
to control<=>to have no control

Also on: being helpless/in need of help,
                to be someone who will get an accident,
                to be dependent.

This morning I felt consciousness  depleting. The program for the day seemed to have troubles to unfold. Hard to explain in Englishhhhhhh. Reality wasn't as real as before.
I remembered something: I used to know how to disable machines/apparatus, without touching them. Car engines would stop when someone drove up to me, Together with a friend we disabled a automated church bell. Things like that. It was like I'm going into the apparatus and withdraw the believe that it works. 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who is able to influence the function of machines/apparatus.
I remember that I was able to let things disappear. Not all of a sudden, but slowly. I started moving my life away from the thing till it someway or another was gone. 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who is able to let things disappear.
I remember that I was able to let accidents happen. Forinstance I walked into  cafĂ© and within minutes someone would break some glasses.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who is able to cause accidents.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as someone who has powers.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to radiate a pushing energy to Monic which felt not good to her.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to radiate a pulling energy to Sylvia which felt not good to her.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to use in secret powers to influence.

I am going to post on Open forum now.

 


Geen opmerkingen: