vrijdag 3 oktober 2008

anxiety


Hi,
anxiety is a feeling I still accept and allow in myself a few times a day. Before having a meal,at bedtime, when I am preparing to go outside, when I want to check my mail. Strange thing is, I do notice it, but I don't want to realize it. I "look away". Attention on this is required! 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear anxiety.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let anxiety be in control of me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let anxiety control me a few times a day.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize myself that I let anxiety be in control at those moments.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that anxiety is stronger than me.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't know how to deal with anxiety.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the anxiety rush.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear my life will be dull without anxiety.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of anxiety.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to let go of anxiety.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to project anxiety on my son.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to doubt if I am willing to let go of anxiety.
I stand clear in myself in my decision, my choice to Selfforgive anxiety.
I say: goodbye anxiety. I thank you for having been me, when I didn't want to be myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see anxiety as an option to be as, when I move from one moment to another.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself  to take time to finish this moment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear being stuck in this moment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear I will not make it to the next moment.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear there will be no next moment anymore.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear death as the end of this moment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear this moment will never end and I will not make it to the next one.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe in the polarity of: going on forever<=>ending.

Funny: going on forever here<=>ending here; no polarity, no problem!

Thank you.

Geen opmerkingen: