woensdag 22 oktober 2008


Hi,
Having placed myself as worthless, as a victim to "friends", children in school, who spoke words to me which lead to my selfjudgement as being worthless, I want revenge. One method is to collect knowledge. Through this knowledge I am able to save myself, and they are not. This makes me feel better. I am fine because I know stuff, lots of stuff, but in knowing everything there is to know I still have nothing. I cannot separate myself from the nasty ones. 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel pity that I am not able to separate me from the nasty ones.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the words spoken to me by the nasty ones personally.
I forgive myself that I haven't realised myself that they were acting out their feelings and emotions on me as them.
I realize that it has nothing to do with me. I remain here, I breath. I have no reactions. I don't let the words spoken by systems influence our oneness and equality. 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel upset due to the words spoken to me by the nasty ones.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge the children as nasty.
I restore the oneness and equality. No more separation, I am tired of it. 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accept the solution by the mind in the situation of specific words spoken to me by the children, to make a selfjudgement as being  worthless.

Geen opmerkingen: