zaterdag 25 oktober 2008


Hi,
listen to this: Mirjam, with whom I took a walk last sunday, Phoned me twice, this week, and as she started to speak, her voice was so shocking familiar! I just realized after we spoke on the phone just now, that I've heard her voice now and then in myself, before we met!! I thought it were memories of a former girlfriends voice. I didn't hear words, just the sound of the voice.
I thought we were strangers, who would have to need time to get to know each other. She is already known, in me, under my skin. 
Before she called, I talked on the phone with Didi, a member of our assist and support group. She said: do you know who I am? I looked and told her no. I am you, she said.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that you are offended when I realize you as me.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear intimacy when I realize you as me.

I forgive myself that i've accepted and allowed myself to believe in the polarity of offended<->intimacy.
We laughed a lot and Sf-ed some definitions. I reminded her of the breath and the silence.

Thanks

Btw, last night I got a call (skype) from our Joseph! New York. He immediately applied whenever a point came up. In this way we got closer, like we were only separated by the screen of the laptop. We shared experiences with Sf and assisted and supported each other.

Thnks

Geen opmerkingen: