zondag 26 oktober 2008


Hi,

more on the nose issue,

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to smell to separate myself from my world.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resist odors.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel extremely vulnerable when I let the nose smell.
I forgive myself  that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear I will be overwhelmed by odors and panic.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear I get infection in my nose when I am open to odors.
 
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not able to focus on my process when I smell odors.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in the polarity: to be extremely vulnerable when I am smelling<->to be secured when I don't smell a thing.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in the polarity: to separate myself from my world<->to connect myself to my world.

I take my world in me as me. I ask forgiveness from my world for denying our oneness and equality.

I smell the odors of my world in me as me. The odors of my world is what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become. 
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to realize that I am the odors of my world and I am not separated from them in any way.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge the odors of my world as distracting.
I ask forgiveness from the odors of my world for denying their existence. 

thanks.

Geen opmerkingen: