zaterdag 18 oktober 2008


Hi,
today I met two women. The first one told me she had moved to live on her own after 6 years of relationship. I informed her on the dishonesty in relationships and she got it!
The second woman made two jokes on me. Later I said, to make jokes on me is a state of mind, so you are not able to say whatever you really want to say. What do you want to say to me? She said, thats much more difficult. Later she said, shall I say it? I said, I hear nothing. She said: you fascinate me. I said, what is so fascinating? She said she had known specific type of men and I was different. I said what do you want to do with it? She said, I'll speak with you when i see you again here on the farm. I said no, lets make an appointment to see where we get to. Not in the relationship-idea. She froze and said, I just left my relationship I had been in, and I don't want this right now. I said, cool, I just want to share insights and we can look into ourselves to see what comes forth. 
That was OK for her. I said, when shall we meet? she said, first opportunity is tomorrow. I said, that's cool. And she left.
Afterwards I was able to see several Sf points coming to my mind, which formerly formed the mindset to start a relationship.
So for me another opportunity to Selfforgive specific points.
Example
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe falling in love is stronger than me.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel this woman will comfort me, I will find rest with her.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have a "hidden" purpose to go into a relationship with her so I'll surprise myself to "unexpectedly" and "surprisingly" fall in love with her. lol
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to "blame" the hormones for the feelings I'll get for her when we are together.

Thanks.

Geen opmerkingen: