dinsdag 7 oktober 2008

holding myself back<=>"running forward"


Hi,
this polarity I saw this morning as I planned to go to my club. I selfforgave it and riding my bike, I took the opportunity to watch if it was completely forgiven. Some more, but smaller parts I forgave. At the club, flying  my soarer plane, I felt a charge in the upper right chest area. Interesting to watch was furthermore, me separating myself from some clubmembers who sat and watched me flying. I managed to include them in myself. Tension is released.
Later in the afternoon, some other people arrived, after I had been alone for a short time. I felt a strange separation, didn't know what it was.
At home in the evening, I realized it was me separating myself from the men as male human beings. 
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to separate me from the male human beings at the club.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that i could apply Selfforgiveness as I felt separated from the male human beings at the club.
I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to feel disappointed about me not having realized at the club that I could apply Selfforgiveness on feeling separated from the male human beings at the club.

Geen opmerkingen: