woensdag 19 november 2008

Hi,
desire and emotional need. Every day I deal with these two. Emotional need may last e few hours. Desire I allow to come up several times a day. I remember growing up to desire was encouraged as a pleasant feeling. Now it isn't, so I Sf the feeling during the past days and I am so used to live from one desire to the next one, I have to Sf every single desire that comes along. I allow desire to pull me from one moment to the next moment.
Emotional need I practice when I am at my sisters place doing some work. I allow myself to really let the feeling of emotional need, I need to be comforted and encouraged, take over.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel an emotional need when I'm at my sisters place.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make an exception in my Selfforgiveness applyance, when I am working at my sisters place.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel an emotional need when I go to my sisters place to work.

Thank you

Geen opmerkingen: